Scrabble word: REM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REM exist?
Definitions of REM in dictionaries:
- noun - a recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs
- noun - (Roentgen Equivalent Man) the dosage of ionizing radiation that will cause the same amount of injury to human tissue as 1 roentgen of X-rays
- The amount of ionizing radiation required to produce the same biological effect as one rad of high-penetration x-rays.
- A unit for measuring absorbed doses of radiation, equivalent to one roentgen of x-rays or gamma rays.
- noun - a quantity of ionizing radiation
There are 3 letters in REM: E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REM plus a wildcard: REM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REM
Images for REM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.