Scrabble word: REM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REM exist?
Definitions of REM in dictionaries:
- noun - a recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs
- noun - (Roentgen Equivalent Man) the dosage of ionizing radiation that will cause the same amount of injury to human tissue as 1 roentgen of X-rays
- The amount of ionizing radiation required to produce the same biological effect as one rad of high-penetration x-rays.
- A unit for measuring absorbed doses of radiation, equivalent to one roentgen of x-rays or gamma rays.
- noun - a quantity of ionizing radiation