Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRE exist?
Definitions of MIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - deep soft mud in water or slush
- noun - a difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
- verb - entrap
- verb - cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- verb - be unable to move further
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- An area of wet, soggy, muddy ground; a bog.
- Deep, slimy soil or mud.
- A disadvantageous or difficult condition or situation: the mire of poverty.
- To cause to sink or become stuck in or as if in mire.
- To hinder, entrap, or entangle as if in mire.
- To sink or become stuck in mire.
- v - to cause to stick in swampy ground
There are 4 letters in MIRE: E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRE plus a wildcard: MIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRE
Images for MIRE
- The view over the mire from Fox Tor farm.
- Bloodstained mire Rob Alexander
- that rises out of the water in Lake Pielinen eastern Finland.
- La question est revenue sans cesse suite au test du CML174SXW . Etant ...
- mire - IBF-Wiki
- Une mire pour calibrer vos impressions
- Fig. 2. Les mire utilisent des dclinaisons de couleurs ...
- Test du Canon HV10
- mire Test on Vimeo