Scrabble word: MIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRE exist?
Definitions of MIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - deep soft mud in water or slush
- noun - a difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
- verb - entrap
- verb - cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- verb - be unable to move further
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- An area of wet, soggy, muddy ground; a bog.
- Deep, slimy soil or mud.
- A disadvantageous or difficult condition or situation: the mire of poverty.
- To cause to sink or become stuck in or as if in mire.
- To hinder, entrap, or entangle as if in mire.
- To sink or become stuck in mire.
- verb - to cause to stick in swampy ground
There are 4 letters in MIRE: E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRE plus a wildcard: MIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRE
Images for MIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.