Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINER exist?
Definitions of MINER in dictionaries:
- noun - laborer who works in a mine
- One whose work or business it is to extract ore or minerals from the earth.
- A machine for the automatic extraction of minerals, especially of coal.
- A member of a military unit engaged in laying explosive mines.
- A leaf miner.
- v - to dig into for valuable materials
There are 5 letters in MINER: E I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINER plus a wildcard: MINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINER
- The hard rock miner died last night a beefy man a strong man with ...
- Posted by T.E Thomas at 1154 No comments
- Bootleg miner helmet on his head. Schuylkill County Pennsylvania ...
- Trapped Chilean miners a nuisance for mining company Scrape TV - The ...
- FileA miner hauling a car of silver radium ore 340 feet below the ...
- Kadizzled Kadizzle the Coal miner
- coal miner