Scrabble word: MINER
Is MINER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MINER in dictionaries:
- noun - laborer who works in a mine
- One whose work or business it is to extract ore or minerals from the earth.
- A machine for the automatic extraction of minerals, especially of coal.
- A member of a military unit engaged in laying explosive mines.
- A leaf miner.
- verb - to dig into for valuable materials
There are 5 letters in MINER: E I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINER
Click to search all anagrams of MINER plus a wildcard: MINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINER
Images for MINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.