Scrabble word: VERMIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERMIN exist?
Definitions of VERMIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an irritating or obnoxious person
- noun - any of various small animals or insects that are pests
- Various small animals or insects, such as rats or cockroaches, that are destructive, annoying, or injurious to health.
- Animals that prey on game, such as foxes or weasels.
- A person considered loathsome or highly offensive.
- Such people considered as a group.
- noun - small, common, harmful, or objectionable animals