Scrabble word: VERMIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERMIN exist?
Definitions of VERMIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an irritating or obnoxious person
- noun - any of various small animals or insects that are pests
- Various small animals or insects, such as rats or cockroaches, that are destructive, annoying, or injurious to health.
- Animals that prey on game, such as foxes or weasels.
- A person considered loathsome or highly offensive.
- Such people considered as a group.
- noun - small, common, harmful, or objectionable animals
There are 6 letters in VERMIN: E I M N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERMIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERMIN plus a wildcard: VERMIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERMIN
Images for VERMIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.