Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERMIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERMIN exist?
Definitions of VERMIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an irritating or obnoxious person
- noun - any of various small animals or insects that are pests
- Various small animals or insects, such as rats or cockroaches, that are destructive, annoying, or injurious to health.
- Animals that prey on game, such as foxes or weasels.
- A person considered loathsome or highly offensive.
- Such people considered as a group.
- n - small, common, harmful, or objectionable animals
There are 6 letters in VERMIN: E I M N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERMIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERMIN plus a wildcard: VERMIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERMIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERMIN
- ... says Happy St. Patricks Day like a Kiss Me Im vermin t-shirt
- Old Mans Child vermin CD - IndieMerchstore
- vermin bugs Stock Vector scusi0-9 3994304
- Monsters & Beasts Database Lord of vermin
- vermin Handler Popular Science
- Pests and vermin Stock Vector scusi0-9 12258124
- Cambridge Rock Family Tree - The vermin...
- vermin - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives