Scrabble word: RIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIME exist?
Definitions of RIME in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- verb - be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- verb - compose rhymes
- A coating of ice, as on grass and trees, formed when extremely cold water droplets freeze almost instantly on a cold surface.
- A coating, as of mud or slime, likened to a frosty film: “A meal couldn’t leave us feeling really full unless it laid down a rime of fat globules in our mouths and stomachs” (James Fallows).
- verb - to compose verse with corresponding terminal sounds