Scrabble word: RIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIME exist?
Definitions of RIME in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- verb - be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- verb - compose rhymes
- A coating of ice, as on grass and trees, formed when extremely cold water droplets freeze almost instantly on a cold surface.
- A coating, as of mud or slime, likened to a frosty film: “A meal couldn’t leave us feeling really full unless it laid down a rime of fat globules in our mouths and stomachs” (James Fallows).
- verb - to compose verse with corresponding terminal sounds
There are 4 letters in RIME: E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIME plus a wildcard: RIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIME
Images for RIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.