Scrabble word: CRIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIME exist?
Definitions of CRIME in dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.
- Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
- A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
- An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It’s a crime to squander our country’s natural resources.
- noun - a violation of the law
There are 5 letters in CRIME: C E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIME plus a wildcard: CRIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIME
Images for CRIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.