Scrabble word: CRIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIME exist?
Definitions of CRIME in dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.
- Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
- A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
- An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It’s a crime to squander our country’s natural resources.
- noun - a violation of the law