Scrabble word: METRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does METRIC exist?
Definitions of METRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
- noun - a decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds)
- noun - a system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
- adj - based on the meter as a standard of measurement
- adj - the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- Of or relating to the meter or the metric system: U.
- A standard of measurement.
- A geometric function defined for a coordinate system such that the distance between any two points in that system may be determined from their coordinates.
- Poetic meter.
- noun - a standard of measurement