Scrabble word: METRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does METRIC exist?
Definitions of METRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
- noun - a decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds)
- noun - a system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
- adj - based on the meter as a standard of measurement
- adj - the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- Of or relating to the meter or the metric system: U.
- A standard of measurement.
- A geometric function defined for a coordinate system such that the distance between any two points in that system may be determined from their coordinates.
- Poetic meter.
- noun - a standard of measurement
There are 6 letters in METRIC: C E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METRIC plus a wildcard: METRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METRIC
Images for METRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.