Scrabble word: MITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITE exist?
Definitions of MITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - any of numerous very small to minute arachnids often infesting animals or plants or stored foods
- Any of various small or minute arachnids of the order Acarina that are often parasitic on animals and plants, infest stored food products, and in some species transmit disease.
- A very small contribution or amount of money.
- A widow’s mite.
- A very small object, creature, or particle.
- A coin of very small value, especially an obsolete British coin worth half a farthing.
- noun - a small arachnid