Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITE exist?
Definitions of MITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - any of numerous very small to minute arachnids often infesting animals or plants or stored foods
- Any of various small or minute arachnids of the order Acarina that are often parasitic on animals and plants, infest stored food products, and in some species transmit disease.
- A very small contribution or amount of money.
- A widow’s mite.
- A very small object, creature, or particle.
- A coin of very small value, especially an obsolete British coin worth half a farthing.
- n - a small arachnid
There are 4 letters in MITE: E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITE plus a wildcard: MITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITE
Images for MITE
- spider mites
- ... Ann Arbor Guardian Tree Experts Blog Archive Spider mite
- FileYellow mite (Tydeidae) Lorryia formosa 2 edit.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- mite Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 9448099
- Applied Biological Control Research Persea mite
- found in raspberry fields are the two-spotted (TSSM) and yellow mite ...
- Twospotted spider mite adults and eggs
- ... the living spider mite and the dark spheres is the spider mite eggs
- Image 3 of the bug Spider mite ( Tetranychus urticae )
- Guide to Northwest Hot Springs and Red Spider mites
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.