Scrabble word: ITEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITEM exist?
Definitions of ITEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - a whole individual unit
- noun - an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- adv - (used when listing or enumerating items) also
- A single article or unit in a collection, an enumeration, or a series.
- A clause of a document, such as a bill or charter.
- An entry in an account.
- A bit of information; a detail.
- Also; likewise.
- verb - to set down the particulars of
There are 4 letters in ITEM: E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITEM plus a wildcard: ITEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITEM
Images for ITEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.