Scrabble word: ITEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITEM exist?
Definitions of ITEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - a whole individual unit
- noun - an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- adv - (used when listing or enumerating items) also
- A single article or unit in a collection, an enumeration, or a series.
- A clause of a document, such as a bill or charter.
- An entry in an account.
- A bit of information; a detail.
- Also; likewise.
- verb - to set down the particulars of