Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMIT exist?
Definitions of REMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
- noun - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- verb - send (money) in payment
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- verb - refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- verb - forgive
- verb - make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- verb - diminish or abate
- To transmit (money) in payment.
- To refrain from exacting (a tax or penalty, for example); cancel.
- To pardon; forgive: remitted their sins.
- To restore to a former condition or position.
- To refer (a case) to another court for further consideration or action.
- To refer (a matter) to a committee or an authority for decision.
- To allow to slacken: The storm remitted its fury.
- To desist from; give up.
- To put off; postpone.
- To transmit money.
- To diminish; abate.
- The act of remitting, especially the referral of a case to another court.
- A matter remitted for further consideration.
- verb - to send money in payment
There are 5 letters in REMIT: E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMIT plus a wildcard: REMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.