Scrabble word: TIMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBER exist?
Definitions of TIMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- Trees or wooded land considered as a source of wood.
- Wood used as a building material; lumber.
- A dressed piece of wood, especially a beam in a structure.
- A rib in a ship’s frame.
- A person considered to have qualities suited for a particular activity: That trainee is executive timber.
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY