Scrabble word: TIMBER
Is TIMBER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TIMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- Trees or wooded land considered as a source of wood.
- Wood used as a building material; lumber.
- A dressed piece of wood, especially a beam in a structure.
- A rib in a ship’s frame.
- A person considered to have qualities suited for a particular activity: That trainee is executive timber.
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 6 letters in TIMBER: B E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBER
Click to search all anagrams of TIMBER plus a wildcard: TIMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBER
Images for TIMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.