Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBER exist?
Definitions of TIMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - a beam made of wood
- noun - a post made of wood
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- Trees or wooded land considered as a source of wood.
- Wood used as a building material; lumber.
- A dressed piece of wood, especially a beam in a structure.
- A rib in a ship’s frame.
- A person considered to have qualities suited for a particular activity: That trainee is executive timber.
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 6 letters in TIMBER: B E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBER plus a wildcard: TIMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBER
- Leesville man sentenced for timber arson WBRZ News 2 Louisiana ...
- Sawn timber Planed timber Fencing Panels Treated timber
- timber Design and Specification timber Selection timber Seasoning ...
- Filetimber harvesting in Kielder Forest.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filetimber Rattlesnake Image 004.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- timber towers in cities of the future
- Filetimber DonnellyMills2005 SeanMcClean.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- timber Framing - Products - TRC timberworks & Natural Homes
- timber Treatment Technologies timbersil