Scrabble word: RITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RITE exist?
Definitions of RITE in dictionaries:
- noun - an established ceremony prescribed by a religion
- noun - any customary observance or practice
- The prescribed or customary form for conducting a religious or other solemn ceremony: the rite of baptism.
- A ceremonial act or series of acts: fertility rites.
- noun - a ceremonial act or procedure
There are 4 letters in RITE: E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RITE plus a wildcard: RITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RITE
Images for RITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.