Scrabble word: TRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIER exist?
Definitions of TRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - one (as a judge) who examines and settles a case
- noun - one who tries
- One that tries; a test or tester.
- One who keeps attempting something despite failure.
- One who examines and settles a case; a judge or juror.
- An instrument or a device that sifts, filters, or separates ore or grain, for example, from impurities.
- An instrument or a device, such as a tube or siphon, for taking samples of wine, for example.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIER: E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIER plus a wildcard: TRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIER
Images for TRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.