Scrabble word: TRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIER exist?
Definitions of TRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - one (as a judge) who examines and settles a case
- noun - one who tries
- One that tries; a test or tester.
- One who keeps attempting something despite failure.
- One who examines and settles a case; a judge or juror.
- An instrument or a device that sifts, filters, or separates ore or grain, for example, from impurities.
- An instrument or a device, such as a tube or siphon, for taking samples of wine, for example.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish