Scrabble word: TRIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMER exist?
Definitions of TRIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a polymer (or a molecule of a polymer) consisting of three identical monomers
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - of places
- adj - neat and smart in appearance
- adj - severely simple in line or design
- A molecule formed by combining three identical smaller molecules.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : TRIMERIC
There are 6 letters in TRIMER: E I M R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMER plus a wildcard: TRIMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMER
Images for TRIMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.