Scrabble word: TRIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMMER exist?
Definitions of TRIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who thins out and trims trees and shrubs
- noun - a machine that trims timber
- noun - capacitor having variable capacitance
- noun - joist that receives the end of a header in floor or roof framing in order to leave an opening for a staircase or chimney etc.
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- One that trims: a hedge trimmer.
- A device or machine, such as a lumber trimmer, that is used for trimming.
- One who changes one’s opinions, especially political opinions, to suit the needs of the moment.
- A variable component used to make fine adjustments to capacity or resistance.
- A beam across an opening, such as a hearth, into which the ends of joists can be fitted.
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting