Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMMER exist?
Definitions of TRIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who thins out and trims trees and shrubs
- noun - a machine that trims timber
- noun - capacitor having variable capacitance
- noun - joist that receives the end of a header in floor or roof framing in order to leave an opening for a staircase or chimney etc.
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- One that trims: a hedge trimmer.
- A device or machine, such as a lumber trimmer, that is used for trimming.
- One who changes one’s opinions, especially political opinions, to suit the needs of the moment.
- A variable component used to make fine adjustments to capacity or resistance.
- A beam across an opening, such as a hearth, into which the ends of joists can be fitted.
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 7 letters in TRIMMER: E I M M R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMMER plus a wildcard: TRIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.