Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMIT exist?
Definitions of EMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- verb - give off, send forth, or discharge
- verb - express audibly
- To give or send out matter or energy: isotopes that emit radioactive particles; a stove emitting heat.
- To give out as sound; utter: “She emitted her small strange laugh” (Edith Wharton).
- To voice; express: emit an opinion.
- To issue with authority, especially to put (currency) into circulation.
- verb - to send forth
There are 4 letters in EMIT: E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMIT plus a wildcard: EMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMIT
Images for EMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.