Scrabble word: EMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMIT exist?
Definitions of EMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- verb - give off, send forth, or discharge
- verb - express audibly
- To give or send out matter or energy: isotopes that emit radioactive particles; a stove emitting heat.
- To give out as sound; utter: “She emitted her small strange laugh” (Edith Wharton).
- To voice; express: emit an opinion.
- To issue with authority, especially to put (currency) into circulation.
- verb - to send forth