Scrabble word: ITEMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITEMS exist?
Definitions of ITEMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - a whole individual unit
- noun - an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- verb - to set down the particulars of
There are 5 letters in ITEMS: E I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITEMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITEMS plus a wildcard: ITEMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITEMS
Images for ITEMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.