Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOMITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOMITE exist?
Definitions of SOMITE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of similar body segments into which some animals are divided longitudinally
- See <A href="AHD3_M.
- A segmental mass of mesoderm in the vertebrate embryo, occurring in pairs along the notochord and developing into muscles and vertebrae.
- adj - a longitudinal segment of the body of some animals [n -S] : SOMITAL, SOMITIC
There are 6 letters in SOMITE: E I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOMITE plus a wildcard: SOMITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOMITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOMITE
- Central Nervous System
- DEV02829 Supplementary Material
- somite - goo Wikipedia ()
- ... dorsal aortas gastrointestinal tract 25 days 19 somite pairs
- FIGURE 4. Expression of somite lineage markers in wild-type and Lfng ...
- Paper - Description of a Human Embryo of Twenty-two paired somites ...
- UNSW Embryology- Respiratory Development - Diaphragm
- somite City Spicy .
- Size of this preview 690 600 pixels .
- Human Embryo 4-5 somite Stage 10 day 21
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.