Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIES exist?
Definitions of TIES in dictionaries:
- noun - neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
- noun - a social or business relationship
- noun - equality of score in a contest
- noun - a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- v - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 4 letters in TIES: E I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIES plus a wildcard: TIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIES
Images for TIES
- Conelia James Neckwear ties Incipe Industries Blog
- Bright Red ties Bright red mens necktie
- Boys Suit ties Assorted Colors Dress and Tux.comModest Wedding ...
- How to Organize Mens ties Ann Written Notes
- Filed Under Fashion by ketou
- Modern Italian silk tie Striped tie in navy blue and bronze
- History of ties How to Clean a Silk Tie
- These ties by Richard James have a nice understated boldness through ...
- Lime Green and Lavender Purple Tie patterned stripes
- Peerless ties