Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KITES exist?
Definitions of KITES in dictionaries:
- noun - a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- noun - a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- noun - plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper
- noun - any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- verb - increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- verb - get credit or money by using a bad check
- verb - soar or fly like a kite
- verb - fly a kite
- verb - to obtain money or credit fraudulently
There are 5 letters in KITES: E I K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KITES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KITES plus a wildcard: KITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KITES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KITES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.