Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KITS exist?
Definitions of KITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a case for containing a set of articles
- noun - gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- noun - young of any of various fur-bearing animals
- verb - supply with a set of articles or tools
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed
There are 4 letters in KITS: I K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KITS plus a wildcard: KITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KITS
Images for KITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.