Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KILTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KILTS exist?
Definitions of KILTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a knee-length pleated tartan skirt worn by men as part of the traditional dress in the Highlands of northern Scotland
- v - to make creases or pleats in
There are 5 letters in KILTS: I K L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KILTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KILTS plus a wildcard: KILTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KILTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KILTS
- kilts at Cloakd and Daggerd
- kilts.jpg kilts image by 813278
- hand-made kilts in our superior STROME quality to casual walking kilts ...
- Kapital kilts -Tranent East Lothian and Linlithgow West Lothian ...
- ... supplier and maker of quality modern kilts. - Welcome to Unionkilts
- FridayMenu kilts and more kilts....
- kilts invented by English in Lord Dacres book - Telegraph
- Kilt Scottish kilts Irish kilts
- kilts and Their Cousins
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.