Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNITS exist?
Definitions of KNITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made by knitting
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- noun - needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- verb - to make a fabric or garment by joining loops of yarn
There are 5 letters in KNITS: I K N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNITS plus a wildcard: KNITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNITS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.