Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIRT exist?
Definitions of SKIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- noun - a garment hanging from the waist
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - pass around or about
- verb - form the edge of
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- The part of a garment, such as a dress or coat, that hangs freely from the waist down.
- A garment hanging from the waist and worn by women and girls.
- One of the leather flaps hanging from the side of a saddle.
- The lower outer section of a rocket vehicle.
- An outer edge; a border or margin: a base camp on the skirt of the mountain.
- Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- To lie along or form the edge of; border: the creek that skirts our property.
- To pass around rather than across or through: changed their course to skirt the storm.
- To pass close to; miss narrowly: The bullet skirted an artery.
- To lie along, move along, or be an edge or a border.
- verb - to go or pass around
There are 5 letters in SKIRT: I K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIRT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIRT plus a wildcard: SKIRT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIRT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIRT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.