Scrabble word: SKIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIRT exist?
Definitions of SKIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- noun - a garment hanging from the waist
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - pass around or about
- verb - form the edge of
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- The part of a garment, such as a dress or coat, that hangs freely from the waist down.
- A garment hanging from the waist and worn by women and girls.
- One of the leather flaps hanging from the side of a saddle.
- The lower outer section of a rocket vehicle.
- An outer edge; a border or margin: a base camp on the skirt of the mountain.
- Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- To lie along or form the edge of; border: the creek that skirts our property.
- To pass around rather than across or through: changed their course to skirt the storm.
- To pass close to; miss narrowly: The bullet skirted an artery.
- To lie along, move along, or be an edge or a border.
- verb - to go or pass around