Scrabble word: KITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KITE exist?
Definitions of KITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- noun - a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- noun - plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper
- noun - any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- verb - increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- verb - get credit or money by using a bad check
- verb - soar or fly like a kite
- verb - fly a kite
- A light framework covered with cloth, plastic, or paper, designed to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- Any of the light sails of a ship that are used only in a light wind.
- Any of various predatory birds of the hawk family Accipitridae, having a long, often forked tail and long pointed wings.
- A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money.
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds to take advantage of the time interval required for collection.
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to show a larger amount.
- To fly like a kite; soar or glide.
- To get money or credit with a kite.
- To use (a bad check) to sustain credit or raise money.
- To increase the amount of (a check) fraudulently.
- verb - to obtain money or credit fraudulently
There are 4 letters in KITE: E I K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KITE plus a wildcard: KITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KITE
Images for KITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.