Scrabble word: KITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KITE exist?
Definitions of KITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- noun - a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- noun - plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper
- noun - any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
- verb - increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
- verb - get credit or money by using a bad check
- verb - soar or fly like a kite
- verb - fly a kite
- A light framework covered with cloth, plastic, or paper, designed to be flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- Any of the light sails of a ship that are used only in a light wind.
- Any of various predatory birds of the hawk family Accipitridae, having a long, often forked tail and long pointed wings.
- A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money.
- A bank check drawn on insufficient funds to take advantage of the time interval required for collection.
- A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to show a larger amount.
- To fly like a kite; soar or glide.
- To get money or credit with a kite.
- To use (a bad check) to sustain credit or raise money.
- To increase the amount of (a check) fraudulently.
- verb - to obtain money or credit fraudulently