Scrabble word: TIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIDES exist?
Definitions of TIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- noun - something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- noun - there are usually two high and two low tides each day
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - cause to float with the tide
- verb - be carried with the tide
- verb - to flow like the tide (the rise and fall of the ocean's waters)
There are 5 letters in TIDES: D E I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIDES plus a wildcard: TIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIDES
Images for TIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.