Scrabble word: DIGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGEST exist?
Definitions of DIGEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that summarizes the news
- noun - something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- verb - convert food into absorbable substances
- verb - arrange and integrate in the mind
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - become assimilated into the body
- verb - systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- verb - soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- verb - make more concise
- verb - soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
- To convert (food) into simpler chemical compounds that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body, as by chemical and muscular action in the alimentary canal.
- To absorb or assimilate mentally.
- To organize into a systematic arrangement, usually by summarizing or classifying.
- To condense or abridge (a written work).
- To endure or bear patiently.
- To soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture.
- To become assimilated into the body.
- To assimilate food substances.
- To undergo exposure to heat, liquids, or chemical agents.
- A systematic arrangement of statutes or court decisions.
- A periodical containing literary abridgments or other condensed works.
- verb - to render food usable for the body