Scrabble word: DIGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGEST exist?
Definitions of DIGEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that summarizes the news
- noun - something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- verb - convert food into absorbable substances
- verb - arrange and integrate in the mind
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - become assimilated into the body
- verb - systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- verb - soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- verb - make more concise
- verb - soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
- To convert (food) into simpler chemical compounds that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body, as by chemical and muscular action in the alimentary canal.
- To absorb or assimilate mentally.
- To organize into a systematic arrangement, usually by summarizing or classifying.
- To condense or abridge (a written work).
- To endure or bear patiently.
- To soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture.
- To become assimilated into the body.
- To assimilate food substances.
- To undergo exposure to heat, liquids, or chemical agents.
- A systematic arrangement of statutes or court decisions.
- A periodical containing literary abridgments or other condensed works.
- verb - to render food usable for the body
There are 6 letters in DIGEST: D E G I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGEST plus a wildcard: DIGEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGEST
Images for DIGEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.