Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIDGETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDGETS exist?
Definitions of FIDGETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of agitation expressed in continual motion
- verb - move restlessly
- v - to move nervously or restlessly
There are 7 letters in FIDGETS: D E F G I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIDGETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDGETS plus a wildcard: FIDGETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDGETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIDGETS
- fidgets - Pom Poms - Monkeys - Slinky
- fidgets World The Magical World of fidgets Spike Curly Messy Frizz ...
- Home Playtime fidgets Knucklebones
- Home Playtime fidgets Fiddle Sticks
- fidgets Special Needs Children Kids Travel Toys
- Finger fidgets - keep hands busy Activities to Share Activites for ...
- writing aids pencils grips pencil finger fidgets pencil finger fidgets
- The Singapore Sling fidgets Our New Favourite Playground
- USB fidgets Soccer ( USB fidgets Soccer )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.