Scrabble word: TIED
Is TIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TIED in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- adj - bound or secured closely
- adj - bound together by or as if by a strong rope
- adj - fastened with strings or cords
- adj - closed with a lace
- adj - of the score in a contest
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 4 letters in TIED: D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIED
Click to search all anagrams of TIED plus a wildcard: TIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIED
Images for TIED
Lookup in Wiki for TIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.