Scrabble word: DEBIT
Is DEBIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing
- verb - enter as debit
- An item of debt as recorded in an account.
- An entry of a sum in the debit or left-hand side of an account.
- The sum of such entries.
- The left-hand side of an account or accounting ledger where bookkeeping entries are made.
- A drawback; a detriment.
- To enter (a sum) on the left-hand side of an account or accounting ledger.
- To charge with a debit: The bank debited my account for the overdrawn check.
- verb - to charge with a debt
There are 5 letters in DEBIT: B D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBIT
Click to search all anagrams of DEBIT plus a wildcard: DEBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBIT
Images for DEBIT
Lookup in Wiki for DEBIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.