Scrabble word: BITTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITTED exist?
Definitions of BITTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - an instance of some kind
- noun - piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
- noun - a unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit)
- noun - a small amount of solid food
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - the part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- noun - the cutting part of a drill
- verb - secure with a bitt
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 6 letters in BITTED: B D E I T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITTED plus a wildcard: BITTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTED
Images for BITTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.