Scrabble word: DEBT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBT exist?
Definitions of DEBT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of owing something (especially money)
- noun - money or goods or services owed by one person to another
- noun - an obligation to pay or do something
- Something owed, such as money, goods, or services.
- An obligation or liability to pay or render something to someone else.
- The condition of owing: a young family always in debt.
- An offense requiring forgiveness or reparation; a trespass.
- adj - something that is owed [n -S] : DEBTLESS