Scrabble word: DEBT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBT exist?
Definitions of DEBT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of owing something (especially money)
- noun - money or goods or services owed by one person to another
- noun - an obligation to pay or do something
- Something owed, such as money, goods, or services.
- An obligation or liability to pay or render something to someone else.
- The condition of owing: a young family always in debt.
- An offense requiring forgiveness or reparation; a trespass.
- adj - something that is owed [n -S] : DEBTLESS
There are 4 letters in DEBT: B D E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBT plus a wildcard: DEBT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBT
Images for DEBT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.