Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBUT exist?
Definitions of DEBUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - the presentation of a debutante in society
- verb - present for the first time to the public
- verb - appear for the first time in public
- verb - make one's debut
- A first public appearance, as of a performer.
- The formal presentation of a young woman to society.
- To present in or make a debut.
- verb - to make one's first public appearance
There are 5 letters in DEBUT: B D E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBUT plus a wildcard: DEBUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBUT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.