Scrabble word: DEBUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBUT exist?
Definitions of DEBUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - the presentation of a debutante in society
- verb - present for the first time to the public
- verb - appear for the first time in public
- verb - make one's debut
- A first public appearance, as of a performer.
- The formal presentation of a young woman to society.
- To present in or make a debut.
- verb - to make one's first public appearance