Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTED exist?
Definitions of BUTTED in dictionaries:
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - place end to end without overlapping
- v - to hit with the head
There are 6 letters in BUTTED: B D E T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTED plus a wildcard: BUTTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTTED
- butted chain mail links.
- Mayweather Headbutted
- love it.....or did you mean do I spank my kids
- Double butted Spoke
- 16 Gauge Chainmail Chain Mail Shirt Coif Armor LOTR Medieval Militaria ...
- Sneak Peeks Kona COG
- Evelyn Lozada Leaves The Hospital After Altercation With Chad Johnson
- ... Cintres route Guidon compact Pro PLT Alloy Double butted Ergo
- Proper Double butted Spokes 184mm - Pack 50 Kickassbmx
- NationStates View topic - Historical Showdown
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.