Scrabble word: BUSTED
Is BUSTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUSTED in dictionaries:
- verb - ruin completely
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- adj - out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken')
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 6 letters in BUSTED: B D E S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSTED
Click to search all anagrams of BUSTED plus a wildcard: BUSTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSTED
Images for BUSTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.