Scrabble word: BURSTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURSTED exist?
Definitions of BURSTED in dictionaries:
- verb - come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - emerge suddenly
- verb - cause to burst
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 7 letters in BURSTED: B D E R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURSTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURSTED plus a wildcard: BURSTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURSTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURSTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.