Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUSTER exist?
Definitions of DUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a windstorm that lifts up clouds of dust or sand
- noun - a loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles
- noun - a piece of cloth used for dusting
- noun - a pitch thrown deliberately close to the batter
- A cloth or brush used to remove dust.
- A device for sifting or scattering a powdered substance.
- A smock worn to protect one’s clothing from dust.
- A woman’s loose dress-length housecoat.
- verb - to make free of dust (minute particles of matter)
There are 6 letters in DUSTER: D E R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUSTER plus a wildcard: DUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.