Scrabble word: RUDEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDEST exist?
Definitions of RUDEST in dictionaries:
- adj - socially incorrect in behavior
- adj - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj - lacking civility or good manners
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adv - discourteous or impolite [adj RUDER, RUDEST] : RUDELY
There are 6 letters in RUDEST: D E R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDEST plus a wildcard: RUDEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUDEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.