Scrabble word: DUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUET exist?
Definitions of DUET in dictionaries:
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a musical composition for two performers
- noun - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
- A composition for two voices or instruments.
- The two performers of such a composition.
- A pair.
- verb - to perform a duet (a musical composition for two)