Scrabble word: DUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUET exist?
Definitions of DUET in dictionaries:
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a musical composition for two performers
- noun - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
- A composition for two voices or instruments.
- The two performers of such a composition.
- A pair.
- verb - to perform a duet (a musical composition for two)
There are 4 letters in DUET: D E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUET plus a wildcard: DUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUET
Images for DUET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.