Scrabble word: MUTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTED exist?
Definitions of MUTED in dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- Muffled; indistinct: a muted voice.
- Mute or subdued; softened: muted colors.
- Produced by or provided with a mute.
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY