Scrabble word: MUTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTED exist?
Definitions of MUTED in dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- Muffled; indistinct: a muted voice.
- Mute or subdued; softened: muted colors.
- Produced by or provided with a mute.
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 5 letters in MUTED: D E M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTED plus a wildcard: MUTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTED
Images for MUTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.