Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTED exist?
Definitions of MUTED in dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- Muffled; indistinct: a muted voice.
- Mute or subdued; softened: muted colors.
- Produced by or provided with a mute.
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 5 letters in MUTED: D E M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTED plus a wildcard: MUTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTED
- Etsy Uncensored Saluting the recently Etsy muted
- Galeria de fotos de muted Foto 6 fotografias caratulas imagenes ...
- Use this background in your Picaboo Photo Book ( )
- FilemutedPosthorn.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- muted Screams - Programmation 2011 - Festival - Envol et Macadam
- Christmas muted Backgrounds
- muted Blue Stewart Tartan Scarf and Tam Set
- Cool Colors -do you favor clear cool colors or muted cool colors
- Flowers With muted Hues Painting - Flowers With muted Hues Fine Art ...
- muted lovemuted emotionslovesadheartred heartdotblack dot ...