Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEDIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEDIUM exist?
Definitions of TEDIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of being bored by something tedious
- noun - dullness owing to length or slowness
- The quality or condition of being tedious; tediousness or boredom.
- adj - causing weariness
There are 6 letters in TEDIUM: D E I M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEDIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEDIUM plus a wildcard: TEDIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEDIUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEDIUM
- Che Guevara - Red - Listedium
- Blood Sweat and tedium Confessions of a Hollywood Juicer
- Carte Des Continents Et Ocans Du Monde
- Science of Parenthood - The tedium Paradox
- the-avengers-15 - Listedium
- Eco-tedium - Trabaris.com
- Love yourself Heavens Sake Heavens Sake
- Prison job tedium await Blagojevich
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.