Scrabble word: DIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIM exist?
Definitions of DIM in dictionaries:
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Lacking in brightness: a dim room.
- Emitting only a small amount of light; faint: a dim lightbulb.
- Lacking luster; dull and subdued.
- Faintly outlined; indistinct: a dim figure in the distance.
- Obscure to the mind or the senses: a dim recollection of the accident.
- Lacking sharpness or clarity of understanding or perception.
- Lacking keenness or vigor.
- Negative, unfavorable, or disapproving: took a dim view of their prospects.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- adj - dark or indistinct