Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIM exist?
Definitions of DIM in dictionaries:
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Lacking in brightness: a dim room.
- Emitting only a small amount of light; faint: a dim lightbulb.
- Lacking luster; dull and subdued.
- Faintly outlined; indistinct: a dim figure in the distance.
- Obscure to the mind or the senses: a dim recollection of the accident.
- Lacking sharpness or clarity of understanding or perception.
- Lacking keenness or vigor.
- Negative, unfavorable, or disapproving: took a dim view of their prospects.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 3 letters in DIM: D I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIM plus a wildcard: DIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIM
Images for DIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.