Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMS exist?
Definitions of DIMS in dictionaries:
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 4 letters in DIMS: D I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMS plus a wildcard: DIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMS
Images for DIMS
- Stock Number SUPG0122
- Full resolution (1536 2048 pixels file size 493 KB MIME ...
- All rights reserved 2009-2013 Damian Janicki
- squash.com.mx Squash Mxico Todo lo relacionado al Squash ...
- Holiday Gift Guide For Fanboys & Fangirls - Moviefone Galleries
- Miami Skyline Pictures Miami FL - AOL Travel
- Ricky (center) started his singing career as a member of Puerto Rican ...
- The Boombox Music Blog
- Building code and human proportions have changed over the centuries ...
- Chelsea Clinton at the Millennium Network Event
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.