Scrabble word: MINDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINDS exist?
Definitions of MINDS in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - recall or remembrance
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - an important intellectual
- noun - attention
- noun - your intention
- noun - knowledge and intellectual ability
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- verb - to pay attention to
There are 5 letters in MINDS: D I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINDS plus a wildcard: MINDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINDS
Images for MINDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.