Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIM exist?
Definitions of NIM in dictionaries:
- noun - game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them
- To steal; pilfer.
- A game in which players in turn remove small objects from a collection, such as matchsticks arranged in rows, and attempt to take, or avoid taking, the last one.
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 3 letters in NIM: I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIM plus a wildcard: NIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIM
Images for NIM
- Abelhas do Sabugi - PB A planta nim Indiano mata abelha
- Un rbol de nim en la India
- nim plantado em 2009 foi a rvore escolhida para ocupar a calada ...
- Produtos inseticidas e cosmticos do nim. Molcula de azadiractina.
- Proyectos 09 Camilita..
- PROJECT nim DVD Review Collider
- rbolde nim que deja crecer las otras hortalices ms rpido.
- MKT CONSULTARE nim INDIANO - A rvore da vida
- Pasini Paisagismo leo de nim
- Futuro Rural Brasil nim INDIANO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.