Is MINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive fur of a mink
- noun - fur coat made from the soft lustrous fur of minks
- noun - slender-bodied semiaquatic mammal having partially webbed feet
- Any of various semiaquatic carnivores of the genus Mustela, especially M.
- The soft, thick, lustrous fur of this animal.
- A coat, stole, or hat made of the fur of this animal.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 4 letters in MINK: I K M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINK, to go: MINK?
Rearrange the letters in MINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINK
What's nearby MINK
Lookup in Wiki for MINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINK"