Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINK exist?
Definitions of MINK in dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive fur of a mink
- noun - fur coat made from the soft lustrous fur of minks
- noun - slender-bodied semiaquatic mammal having partially webbed feet
- Any of various semiaquatic carnivores of the genus Mustela, especially M.
- The soft, thick, lustrous fur of this animal.
- A coat, stole, or hat made of the fur of this animal.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 4 letters in MINK: I K M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINK plus a wildcard: MINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINK
Images for MINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.