Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINKS exist?
Definitions of MINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive fur of a mink
- noun - fur coat made from the soft lustrous fur of minks
- noun - slender-bodied semiaquatic mammal having partially webbed feet
- n - a carnivorous mammal
There are 5 letters in MINKS: I K M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINKS plus a wildcard: MINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINKS
- American minks
- Think on it Young minks are being raised taught to swim and feed in ...
- Bi-State Wildlife Hotline Inc. - Mink
- Image from wildernesscottages.co.uk
- Species Mustela vison
- 50000 minks Loose In Greece After Fur Farm Raid (UPDATED ...
- Mink Pictures Images & Photos
- Mink animals wallpaper 19284 - Open Walls
- Their latest pilgrimage brings you the minks of Princeton - at first ...
- American Mink - Mustela vison - NatureWorks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.