Scrabble word: SKIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIM exist?
Definitions of SKIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- adj - used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed
- To remove floating matter from (a liquid).
- To remove (floating matter) from a liquid.
- To take away the choicest or most readily attainable contents or parts from.
- To coat or cover with or as if with a thin layer, as of scum.
- To throw so as to bounce or slide: skimming stones on the pond.
- To glide or pass quickly and lightly over.
- To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly or superficially.
- To fail to declare part of (certain income, such as winnings) to avoid tax payment.
- To move or pass swiftly and lightly over or near a surface; glide.
- To give a quick and superficial reading, scrutiny, or consideration; glance: skimmed through the newspaper.
- To become coated with a thin layer.
- To fail to declare certain income to avoid tax payment.
- The act of skimming.
- Something that has been skimmed.
- A thin layer or film.
- The profit gained by skimming.
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 4 letters in SKIM: I K M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIM plus a wildcard: SKIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIM
Images for SKIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.