Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIM exist?
Definitions of SKIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- adj - used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed
- To remove floating matter from (a liquid).
- To remove (floating matter) from a liquid.
- To take away the choicest or most readily attainable contents or parts from.
- To coat or cover with or as if with a thin layer, as of scum.
- To throw so as to bounce or slide: skimming stones on the pond.
- To glide or pass quickly and lightly over.
- To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly or superficially.
- To fail to declare part of (certain income, such as winnings) to avoid tax payment.
- To move or pass swiftly and lightly over or near a surface; glide.
- To give a quick and superficial reading, scrutiny, or consideration; glance: skimmed through the newspaper.
- To become coated with a thin layer.
- To fail to declare certain income to avoid tax payment.
- The act of skimming.
- Something that has been skimmed.
- A thin layer or film.
- The profit gained by skimming.
- v - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 4 letters in SKIM: I K M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIM plus a wildcard: SKIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIM
Images for SKIM
- skimboards and skimming culture divelondon.com
- Palm Beach skim - Newest skimboarding Pictures
- skimboarding California USA 2003
- Video skimboard Lachez les chevaux Vagueo surf shop et news de ...
- Gallery skimBoarder Seacomb
- Palm Beach skimskimboarding Home
- Picture of skim Milk
- skimboard at InsidrInfo.com Online skimboard guide with skimboard ...
- What is skim boarding