Scrabble word: MILKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILKS exist?
Definitions of MILKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- noun - produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- noun - a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- noun - any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- verb - take milk from female mammals
- verb - exploit as much as possible
- verb - add milk to
- verb - to draw milk (a whitish, nutritious liquid) from the udder of
There are 5 letters in MILKS: I K L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILKS plus a wildcard: MILKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILKS
Images for MILKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.