Scrabble word: MILK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILK exist?
Definitions of MILK in dictionaries:
- noun - a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- noun - produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- noun - a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- noun - any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- verb - take milk from female mammals
- verb - exploit as much as possible
- verb - add milk to
- A whitish liquid containing proteins, fats, lactose, and various vitamins and minerals that is produced by the mammary glands of all mature female mammals after they have given birth and serves as nourishment for their young.
- The milk of cows, goats, or other animals, used as food by human beings.
- A liquid, such as coconut milk, milkweed sap, plant latex, or various medical emulsions, that is similar to milk in appearance.
- To draw milk from the teat or udder of (a female mammal).
- To draw or extract a liquid from: milked the stem for its last drops of sap.
- To press out, drain off, or remove by or as if by milking: milk venom from a snake.
- To draw out or extract something from, as if by milking: milked the witness for information.
- To obtain money or benefits from, in order to achieve personal gain; exploit: “The dictator and his cronies had milked their country of somewhere between $5 billion and $10 billion” (Russell Watson).
- To yield or supply milk.
- To draw milk from a female mammal.
- verb - to draw milk (a whitish, nutritious liquid) from the udder of
There are 4 letters in MILK: I K L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILK plus a wildcard: MILK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILK
Images for MILK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.